Monday, November 2, 2009

Who Knew???

Who knew cotton could be so beautiful or that a junkyard could produce so many colors? Still on the constant mission to find new places to shoot in Bakersfield and what I'm finding is, I've barely scraped the surface. Three recent engagement shoots are proof. Most recently we went hiking with Richard and Amanda through the Southwest weeds to find some awesome crops that made for great pics. Bailey and Jessica as well as Will and Shanna trusted us enough to shoot them at a junkyard and none of us were disappointed with what we found. I loved it so much, this is where I'm going to do my own kids' Christmas card pics, so watch for those later! Lastly, with adorable couple Mike and Kelli we wanted a new twist on a traditional spot. Hart Park, although it's easy to fall into the same type shoots since I shoot out there so often--we went this day with fresh eyes and found some fun new spots to shoot.

Engagement shoots have become some of my favorite types of shooting, because creativity is a front runner and my couples have been so much fun to explore with. Kudos guys!





1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

Beautiful pictures. I like your original use of "undesirable" locations. I have been trying to get some great pictures of the cotton fields all season.