Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bakersfield New England Style



Every year I spend about as much time at Hart Park as I do at home, and every year I say "this is way more beautiful than last year." And while I do have memory issues lately (old age I suppose), I think it's an exceptional year for Fall colors. Everyone needs at least one family portrait in the Fall foliage. While I'm a very big fan of thinking outside the box when it comes to portraits, "Fall pics" is just one of those things you've just got to do at least once!

I'm going to be out at Hart park this Saturday and Sunday (November 14-15), as well as the Saturday after Thanksgiving (November 28). Then, one more weekend out there December 5-6--so one of those has GOT to work into your schedule!

These families were just taken yesterday afternoon and this morning, so this is currently how amazing it looks out there. You'll be able to see the rest of their images next week sometime on my website. Deadlines to order for Christmas cards and gifts delivered by Christmas is December 11, so schedule those shoots before it's too late!

No comments: