Monday, November 9, 2009

So Cal Beaches still the best


Now that I'm a transplanted OC to Bakersfield girl, it seems that the central coast is the place to go for a family beach day (and a beach photography session). I've learned my way around Pismo, Morro Bay, Paso and even Cambria and yes they are stunningly gorgeous. But, after this weekend's beach shoot at Newport Coast, I realized that I still feel most comfortable shooting in my old backyard. The fresh, blue sky and the smoothness where the sand and water meet was home to me...sigh. Now, if we could just do away with the traffic that stands (literally) between here and there!

The Schonauer family made that trek this weekend and it was so much fun playing in the sand and water. These two girls were about as cute as they come in little white dresses. I won't be making another trip down (or to the central coast beaches either) until the new year, but if you like this look let's talk and make a plan for the New Year.



No comments: