Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Card Time!


Can't believe it's actually November, time to get going on all those Christmas cards. If you had a shoot this past year, I can repost your images so you can order your Christmas cards. My cards range in style and price depending on the look you'd like and budget you have to work with.

My custom Christmas cards are so much fun (if I do say so myself!). The three most popular are the 5x7 postcard style, the 5x7 fold over card and the fun 5x5 tri-fold card. Take a look at these images to see what style you like best. The fun thing about these is that you can use multiple images with some of the fun stuff we shot. The press printed cards are $3 and $4 with an art fee of $25 (waived if you purchased a portrait collection).

If you still haven't done a shoot with me this year, what are you waiting for?! I can still fit you in this month, but call to schedule right away! The final date to order prints/cards for Christmas is Friday, December 11.

Call me to start your Christmas card order today!


No comments: